Cooperation Group on Ethics of Scientific Research
The scientific research activities of Evira are carried out in compliance with good scientific practice and the research is ethically acceptable and reliable, and the results are plausible. Any misconduct may be manifested as falsification of research or failure to comply with good scientific practice. Suspected cases of misconduct are dealt with in Evira's Cooperation Group on Ethics of Scientific Research. If required, an expert member can be invited to be heard by the Cooperation Group.
Cooperation Group as of 1 February 2017
- Liisa Sihvonen, Research Director
- Tuija Gadd, Head of Virology Laboratory
- Anna-Liisa Myllyniemi, Head of Microbiology Laboratory
- Marjukka Anttila, Head of Companion Animal Pathology Section
- Marika Jestoi, Senior Officer, Food Safety