EXPORT OF SOIL AND GROWING MEDIA TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
When exporting soil or culture media to non-EU countries, the requirements set by the destination country must be established prior to export. Requirements vary by country. In many cases, a phytosanitary certificate is required. Shipments may not be infested with any of the plant diseases or pests specified in the requirements of the destination country. If export is subject to a phytosanitary certificate, the exporter must be registered with Evira’s plant health register.
- Registration with the plant health register
- Phytosanitary Certificate
- Phytosanitary Certificate service
- Export inspections regarding plant health
- Payments related to export of plants
- Evira's Plant Health Unit contact information